Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oh, life's challenges. Suffering, it is brought upon us by our own desires. My desire is that the people I love and care about would stay in my life and never leave me feeling sad, or empty when they are gone. Wishful thinking never hurt anyone...did it....? I guess sometimes, it does.

Look for the beauty, try to find the good and the
positive. This is what I tell myself, even when I can foresee the heart break on the horizon. I guess that idea helps somewhat.



Today, I am having a difficult time seeing past the heartbreak and catching sight of the beauty. Some days, like today, I simply don't WANT to be the 'strong one'. Despite how I feel, I will be strong, I will push through it, just like I do every single time. Some times though, when your heart is broken, it never quite heals fully and it is times like these (now) that it is most difficult for me to keep my head up above the waves.






3 comments:

Melissa Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Di said...

Thank you my dear friend. xoxox

Melissa Kay said...

Well shit! Wrong button! I think you have a lovely heart!!!!