Thursday, May 1, 2008

You Decided

Sorry about torturing you with a vote. The Shirt company will do black or white for your shirts, we have reached a quantity that will allow a combo of the two colors!!! YAY!!


here are the samples for the shirts.

















































Here is who I have so far for shirts-----------

Tea - total of 3 Sherpa black
Blink -total of 3 Sherpa Black
JohnnyTri -total of 4 no sherpa black
Iron Eric -total of 2 no sherpa -waiting for color
Duane -total of 2 sherpa -black
GEL -total of 1 no sherpa white
IronJenny -total of 1 sherpa black
SWTriGirl -total of 2 one sherpa one no sherpa
BigMike -total of 1 no sherpa white
Dan Seifring - total of 1 sherpa white
IronTriTim -total 1 sherpa white


I know that there are others who wish to order- please email me at Art2Di4@aol.com with your qty, size and color. The shirts are $21 each (we didn't reach the next discount level) plus $5.00 for shipping. The $5.00 Shipping will cover up to 4 shirts. I will send you an email with my mailing address. I believe we have a paypal account too, I have to check, only thing is, with paypal there may be addl. fees. These shirts are quoted at rock bottom cost. Honest to goodness.

Thanks for everyone's support!! I love you guys!!!
Di

7 comments:

Oly said...

I voted black.

Thanks for all your hard work on this Di.

jahowie said...

Very cool looking shirts.

bigmike600 said...

we love you 2

Bigun said...

I don't know why, but that dude modeling the shirts always reminds me of BigMike600! Weird....

Great job with the shirts, babe!

IronTriTim said...

Very cool, looking forward to wearing my shirt in Chicago sipping a beer, and supporting from a distance.

momo said...

di, i'll take two for my kids. white please, size medium. yes on the sherpa. i'll send you a check for $47! THANK YOU!

and i tried to email this to you but it bounced?

The Stretch Doc said...

Ya, great job on the shirts! thanks.
I can send you check or paypal, as far as i know it doesnt charge you a fee but I could be wrong..
which ever way works best for you, let me know.
or is this the bank of Bigun paying..lol..

rockon`