Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cocktail of the Hour

Some of you out there may already know about this. For those of you who don't....




Mix this
























with this





Here is how it's done, sip a little off the top of the Corona so that the neck is clear of beer. Then, tip the Bacardi O and pour it in to top off the Corona. Place thumb tightly over opening, turn upside down to mix. Place upright, slowly remove thumb. Enjoy. Yumma yumma.

If you don't think you'd like the fresh taste of orange try this instead....





Mix one of these












With This. Same directions as used for the Bacardi O just substitute Absolut Citron. Both drinks are light and refreshing. For less calories, substitute with Corona Light.


This is a great Sherpa beverage. Minimal ingredients and no manual mixing. Use it for your own enjoyment but please share with your athlete post race.






15 comments:

Bigun said...

it's yummy...I was a skeptic...

Cindy Jo said...

OMG - SHE LIVES!!! I can't wait to try it, OF COURSE! It might have to wait until after Lake Plastered, since I am on the wagon now. Over TWO WEEKS without a cocktail. Man am I cranky...

Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...

Hmmm, I would have NEVER guessed!

have you had BEER Margaritas?

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

It's like Mexico and Puerto Rico all rolled into one! How could that not be fun?

Unknown said...

I'll have mine straight up without the beer.
(Beer is icky- sorry!)

Taconite Boy said...

Keep one chilled around the finish area :))

IronTriTim said...

Mmmm something for Gemma to try when she can finally drink again. She likes Corona and Bacardi should be right up her street.

Kate said...

Wow, I am in. I think we need more Sherpa Di cocktail recipes, could be a series. I'm just sayin...

Comm's said...

I am in love.

Over here the grapefruits are all in bloom so I have been squeezing fresh citrus over vodka and ice for a nice little adult beverage.

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Oh, hell, yes. You are so hired. I will take any and all citrus-flavored vodka whatsits if you are willing to stay up until midnight after i finish to give me one!

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

You know I don't do mixed drinks so last week when I stopped at a place that didn't serve wine, I didn't have a choice. I ordered a Mind Eraser - I wish I could tell you about it...

Oly said...

U B maken me thirsty. Glad ur in my house!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Thanks! I'll be trying this for sure!

TRI-ROB said...

Di? I'm scared... very very scared! Don't make this skinny guy throw up on the living room floor... hold me...

jahowie said...

That does sound good!! Thanks!! :-)