Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It Does a Body Good

Change.












It does a body good............................................????????????? It does. Really. Reinventing yourself is a good thing. Life creates opportunity for us in ways we never expect. I've always believed that. Sometimes though, change fucking sucks. Yeah, I used the F'bomb. Sorry y'all but that is how this one feels. Normally, I embrace change because I know that I am going to experience new and wonderful things as well as challenging new experiences. I like that. This go around, it's breaking my heart and I am powerless to stop it.

With this change comes a whole new lifestyle and that does excite me. It excites me because I think I'll be able to reconnect with a part of me that I always loved but somehow lost track of. That part, I'm totally on board with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry it's worthy of the f-bomb, Di.

Di said...

Thank you Wendy. This is the hardest one I think I've faced to date.