Sunday, April 18, 2010

"...could you paint me better off?" matchbox 20

Apparently, I've gone far enough with the well known aspects of... progress, and are ready to face the unknown. My Horoscope says so, hence, it must be true. Hell, I'll bite. It falls right in line with what's going on  in my life at the moment. Strength and courage, guess I'll need some of that too. Thank goodness The Pour House is with in walking distance from the new place. The beer there is pretty good. It's brand new so I hope they can find the patrons they'll need to keep the place going. It's very Urban Loft looking inside, painted in blues and chocolates with cool sleek furniture, including a couple of sofas, to boot. Colour aside, it's got over 20 taps of courage and strength. LOL

Maybe I've been living someone else's life. So often, that is actually how it feels. Changing my lifestyle is going to be harder this time than it ever has been in the past. Strangely, as hard as this is for me, it feels as though I am finding my way to the person and the place that I should be. Choice.....no, this isn't the path I chose, it's the one I found myself on after other choices were made. My path, my life, is tied to another's and I think that often changes the choice you would have made if you were alone versus the ones you make when considering another person. Yes... I do have a choice in this part of the equation, but it has never really felt that way. When it comes to matters of the heart your mind sometimes loses it's ability to objectively choose. The heart makes decisions for you even when your mind is tugging at your sleeve to consider where you're headed. 



3 comments:

Spokane Al said...

Wow - I have been reading your recent missives with interest, concern and a bit of confusion.

I trust that things will work out, and you will once again be right side up!

melissa cook miller said...

Direct from Nashua - yelling big and loud - "you are incredible"
I love you Diana and admire how you have faced your life, and it's changes with that beautiful red head of yours sky high!

melissa cook miller said...

.... And here you are, all these months later - and doing beautifully!!!!! And - I got a late night drunk dail from you- So life is sweet! I love you!

Ps - write again! I've given up my blog (but I kept my google sign in) - albeit kinda sadly, I'll miss writing for sure - but, I didn't know another way at this time. Anyway - I'd like to encourage you to keep writing!

You do have Courage! A shit load of it!