Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Have A Wonderful Day

Have a great day!!

I'm serious. My wish for you is that you will go through the day with a smile on your face and with grace in your heart. If you can do those two things, it will be a good day. It's a fact. Try it.

Even on my worst days, I find myself wishing a good day to everyone I encounter. No, it's not just a thought, I say it to them and I smile. My exact words are usually these,"I hope you have a wonderful day." Then, I smile and look them in the eye. It's important to look them in the eye because then, they'll know that I mean what I say. At least I hope they'll know.

So to you I say,"I hope you have a wonderful day." If I could see you, I would smile as I looked into your eyes and I would know my day will be a good one. Wish someone a good day today and mean it. I promise, your day will improve and you can go through your day with a smile on your face and grace in your heart.

xoxo


No comments: