Monday, June 16, 2008

All Packed and Ready to Go

Shuh.
It's Monday, the 16th of June. Bigun and me will be hopping a plane in 20 hours. Sounds like a long way off doesn't it? NOT. I have to sleep somewhere in those 20 hours, do a little more laundry in that time frame, pick up and deliver 2 chairs for a client, tie up loose ends with the studio, Oh! yes, and still pack.

Personally I am not planning out my outfits like other girls, uh sorry I mean guys - Bigun. I just know I need a lot of crap that has to go into one bag. A single, lonely bag. How is that going to happen. Crap. 10 days worth of clothes in one bag? Reality check please...

I bought these bags last year so that I could easily find my bags at the luggage rounder

I am pretty certain I'll need two of them. I bought the whole set though so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll give Bigun the biggest one, he's going to need it for all of his tops and such.








Bigun is going to need a camel for all of his crap.



So, I better quit blogging and get my fanny in gear so that I can get the list completed in less than 20, wait, make that 18 hours...need to be at the airport 2 hours early. Who's brilliant idea was that!!??!!
See you guys soon, can't wait!

9 comments:

Jenny Davidson said...

Good luck packing! Bigun's wardrobe post really was adorable...

Unknown said...

Have a fabulous time, Di!

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Giving a Clydesdale a hot pink piece of luggage... Pricelesss...

Supalinds said...

Yea, it's almost here! Keep Bigun in line - that outfit picking can get the best of the dudes.

See you soon!

SWTrigal said...

Yeee-haaa!
See you very soon!
:)

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Have a blast Di. I look forward to all the pictures you will be taking.

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Hey, hurry up and start posting those pictures so i can steal them. :-))))

IronTriTim said...

Thanks for the t-shirt Di. Bigun travelling with with a big pink case.. what a sight that must have been!

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Hey Di,

Check out Iron Bigun finishing IM CdA here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAgLiL4xz8g

Stay tuned...