Monday, January 22, 2007

aka "Mrs Bigun"

A friend of mine, okay a couple of friends, who live far far away in a distant land (states). Busted me out for the "Mrs Bigun" assumed identity. Well folks, I hate to break it to you- No the name is not placed upon me do to my large butt or tubby arms or whatevah. I've dropped 30 pounds since last spring. The big butt is considerably smaller and the arms are NOT tubby dammit. I am back into my old jeans and only one size away from where I was in high school and let me tell ya, I looked pretty good in HS. The name comes from my darling husband. Bigun was his nick name in college and he has retained it as his blog identity. Thank you very much. Assholes. Thank God I love you guys so much or I would never talk to you again. At the very least I would give you the silent treatment for 2 or 3 hours!!!


This is a picture of myself (on the right) with my great friend and Tri Compadre "Perez".
Chocolate martinis hadn't started flowing at this point. This is only one Mojito into the evening on New Year's Eve at the Bigun Household. We had a great time! Wish you were here.



4 comments:

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Congratulations! I can't wear the same size I wore in high school (5) because I grew another inch after I graduated. I'm 5'6". I'm hoping for the size I was before I had my first little "miracle" in 1984, and 8.
PS: Aren't the tubby arms the WORST? I was so glad when they became more NORMAL. :-)

Di said...

Yes, I am in an 8 now. Down from a 14. Argh. I have one pair of old 6's that I can wear without the infamous camel...well, you know. The rest are all 5's and 4's. I am thinking the 4's may be just a distant memory & I should hand them over to goodwill.I plan to look better at 45 than I did at 27. 27 was great for the bod. (that's how I scored Bigun) lol.
I hear ya sistah! Those arms with the jiggle, I do not miss them one iota!

Tri-Dummy said...

Mrs. Bigun...
Similarly the way I snagged Mrs. Tri-Dummy...Bigun MUST have caught you in a low point.

You're way out of his league. :)

Di said...

Jay,
keep commenting.....

You are a very astute fellow!!!
;)