Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year





Happy New Year Everyone!!


Anyone want to share their New Years' Resolutions?


Mine? Well, other than getting back into my workouts, I suppose making smarter Business decisions. Make sure that my family and my friends know how important they are to me. I plan to make homemade lemonade more often. yumm. Eat more fresh fruit and drink more Pom juice. Man is that stuff good. I intend to "dream" with awareness-once I am aware I will have the power to change "the dream" whenever I choose.

You can get a peek into our New Years Eve gathering at by clicking on the "happy new year" title... enjoy!

1 comment:

A. Marigold said...

Sounds like reasonable resolutions. :) You know what helps with the Pom? I mix it with orange juice. I got orange-pomegranate juice from a farmer's market once and it's the best stuff *ever* :).