Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Dorothy Shoes




This is Lisa (you've seen pics of her daughter, Alex on the trampoline and plunging into the pool)














She bought me these for my birthday...











The box actually sizzled when I opened it. My toe polish just happens to match the shoes. I had the pedicure on Monday - without knowledge of the shoes, swear. Is that Karma or what?











The only problem was that I didn't have anything to wear with the shoes. So, I found this dress at Dillard's.

















I figured since I had the shoes and the dress, I needed some place to wear them. So, here I am last night at the Pub with Laurie, Dawn and Kelly, our bringer of beverages at the pub.






I was going to show you my new red purse too, but TriDogMom posted hers the other day and frankly, my purse isn't even close to as hot as hers.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new shoes!! Wonder if I can wear them while kayaking tomorrow...

17 comments:

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Happy Birthday!!! You all look beautiful.. especially that rich and tasty stout on the table...
;-)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!
Those shoes just scream "DO ME" right Bigun?

Tri-Dummy said...

I was going to say the shoes looked really hawt, but that would be gay.

You look like you had some fun!!!

J-wim...Di could fart and it would scream DO ME to Bigun!!!

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Happy Birthday Di. Hope the night was fun. When was your actual birthday? Kim's was yesterday 21st.

Brent Buckner said...

Glad you have some happy stuff!

Tea said...

that is one sizzling outfit!

Fe-lady said...

Man, you are such a, a, a, "girly-girl"- (sigh)
Maybe I need to redeem my pedicure coupon my daughter got me for Mother's Day....
then I can go shoe shopping! What a great present tho...someone knows you well!

Can you walk in those? I sure couldn't!

Fe-lady said...

Oh and Happy Birthday (duh)
My hubby's and mine are next weekend....

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

1) Happy birthday!

2) What'd Bigun give you? Or are you allowed to tell?

3) VERY cute shoes. I'm afraid I'm out of practice for those. I only wear heels if I can sit down in them.

bigmike600 said...

Happy Birthday Di...Hope you had a good day and had fun at the tri.

Nice shoes. I have been trying to get J-Wim to buy shoes like that but she won't.

Tri-Dummy--that's gross dude. chicks don't fart..or do they?

jahowie said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like you were having a good time at the pub. :-)

Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...

I HEART them. I WANT them too.. :-) Oh, they are so incredibly cute!!!!!!

Now, for outfits. Red... Wear with Black & White - SO cute and lets the shoes get all the attention :-)

tri-mama said...

Kayak away! :-) and many happy returns on the day

Oly said...

New shoes ='s pub? Sweet.

Btw, Happy Birthday!

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

What a beautiful ensemble - the outfit and the group of friends!

Cindy Jo said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I LOVE the shoes! I love wearing high heels and I do all the time. I could never give up heels!

A pair as hot as that is what I refer to as "F--- me heels." ;)

Anonymous said...

I love these sneakers