Sunday, September 16, 2007

This Past Week

Out of Doors

















I thought Betty Lou's optics resembled the two below















I had to go out
and "capture"
these two Pavarotti wanna be's




















Bigun took this shot of the pair of musical prodigies








I had to get "my take" on them too









Here is the "calm before the storm" That big cloud on the left of the frame was the size of Earth and really black.
















In the rain













This Family of cranes (juvenile on far right) kept their distance - Male kept an eye on me.



I love this shot of the cranes because when it is in full frame - it looks like an oil painting. The focus was just out of sharp. Cool effect.

The other side of the door...Anastasia



Ying and Yang
















Beauty















and The Beast











13 comments:

Kate said...

Nice! Love your shots. I'm with you, that does look like an oil painting my photograhy professor in college would be proud!

Unknown said...

As always, lovely shots!

I'm a big tree frog fan, but what blows me away is how much Brisco looks like The Boarder. They even have the same little bit of white on the neck/upper chest!

Brent Buckner said...

Love the frog blog!

Unknown said...

Awesome as usual.
Your cats are beautiful!

Dances with Corgis said...

Streetlamp pic is by far my fav... great colors, and you can sense the impending storm and the energy in the air.

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

All in favor, say eye! The eyes have it!! ;)

Bigun said...

Brisco, kicking ass! I love it...wipe up the floor with that prissy white cat!

Wrenched Photography said...

i puked and its all your fault :p

momo said...

very, very nice, di! i'm with courtney - i love the streetlamp picture. the frogs are kinda cute too, though... :-)

jahowie said...

You take the best pics. I have a black cat too. He is only 5 months old, so I guess he is still a kitten, but he is getting huge!! He weighed in at 6 1/2 pounds at the vet the other day!!

Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...

So pretty!!! Shane is a great photographer too. Our house is decorated with a lot of his stuff. Unfortunately he hasn't had much time to do it lately.. but I'll have to see if I can find any of his stuff. None of it is digital.... yet :-)

Comm's said...

I'm baaaaack.

What no dog photos? Under the Fairness Doctorine, utilized by NBC, ABC, CNN and MSNBC, I demand equal time between dogs and cats like they have equal time between political parties.

Under the Freedom of Information Act, I demand to know how many photographs you have taken in the last three years of dogs and how many of cats.

I think your profiling.

Unknown said...

thanks for the pick me up, and sending the troops in :)