Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Gimme Back My Bullets..... Day 4

Day four of the blog challenge - bullet my day. Since I drove approximately 650 miles today, bullet-ing my day seemed rather, how should I say it? Short.



  • 3:17 am, I was awakened by the sound of The Moya retching all over the bedroom floor. Yes, tossing her doggy cookies so to speak. At 3 am, this is not fun for either of us. 
  • 3:17:30 am I begin cleaning up puppy vomit.....4 piles of it. I love her so, it's okay.
  • 3:20 am kitteh begins licking my face and drooling on me. Gross! I begin to understand how my day is shaping up
  • 4:45, last time I looked at the clock before I fell back to sleep
  • 5:20, the alarm goes off. I roll over and try to snooze a little longer. to no avail, kitteh is back 
  • 6:00 am, walk The Moya
  • 6:30 am, make coffee and call my sister let her know I am planning to leave in about 30-40 minutes
  • 6:40-8:00 am, wash the dirty dishes in the sink, clean the water fountain for the kittehs, clean the litter box, feed everyone, fold the laundry, put away the laundry, pack an overnight bag for myself and for Moya
  • 8:00 - 8:30 am, load the vehicle with our things and everything we are bringing to NC for assorted peeps. 
  • 8:31- 8:50 am, shower, get dressed, put on make up, put hair in pony tail
  • 8:51- 9:15 am, double check everything, grab my computer, grab Moya and make our way down to the car.
  • 9:20 - begin our 9.5 hour trip to NC
  • 9:20 am - 6:45 pm drive and sing the songs on my iPod as loudly and as off key as any human can possibly do. LOVE to sing, just not very good at it. The musical talent in the DeGarmo family did not fall on me.
  • 6:45 - arrived in Rockingham and enjoyed 3 hours of non stop talking, jewelry ogling, and food with beer and tequila. I lost track of time and hated to leave but I had three little girls waiting up far past their bedtime for me to arrive.
  • 10:45 pm, arrived at my sisters in a whirl of noise and activity, kissed the girls, tucked them into bed 
  • 11:39pm,  sat down to bullet proof my day. 
This particular blog post seems like a silly chore but, I am following the challenge so, there you have it. My day in bullet point.....sorry to have put you all through this. 

Until I sat down to write this post, here is how my day really went (in my mind)..... some of the words may have been changed to fit my warped brain on a long day of driving. Yes, I do make me laugh.....


  • I'm not calling you ghost, just stop haunting me
  • ain't no grave gonna hold me down
  • happiness hit her like a bullet in the (brain) back
  • this ain't a scene
  • you really think you're in control
  • I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know
  • as I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
  • make your life madness
  • m m m m m m mad mad mad but now I have finally seen the end
  • the things that could have been are repressed
  • like an apparition, you don't seem real at all
  • oh the bee does quickly sting
  • my heart's forsaken me, big black horse
  • I'm going to Wichita
  • through this poisoned nightmare have you set yourself free
  • Blame it on my A.D.D. baby
and this particular bullet list could go on, and on, and on, and on.....

Thanks for reading, and sorry it is dated a day late but I did begin this on Day 4 *big smiles and a wink*
xoxo

No comments: