Thursday, June 13, 2013

Shredding of The List

And on the 6th day, I took a nap. A very long nap and I'm pretty sure I might have, possibly, probably, snored. It was that wonderful of a nap. Don't be hatin', I'll try not to rub it in too much.


When I began this 30 day blog journey I thought it would be enjoyable to begin a blog journey of interesting topics. After yesterday's topic I find myself somewhat disenchanted with the predetermined topics of the "30 day- A Post A Day- Blog Challenge". No idea what I will be writing about for the next 24 days but I'll do my best to keep it interesting.








In about 30 minutes it will be tomorrow. For now, I'm going to get back to continuing that nap I was talking about earlier. Tomorrow is going to be fantastic, the Aquarium is on the list of things to do for us. I can't wait!!

Have a great night y'all!! xoxo

2 comments:

Melissa Kay said...

I just woke up. A nap sounds heavenly! Btw - the aquarium pictures were a maz ing!!!!!!

Xo

Di said...

Thank you my dear.

Apparently, I did not publish my blog post from Friday.....the aquarium visit - I was falling asleep and saved it instead of publishing! LOL