Monday, January 7, 2013

Change Your Mind

Love the life you live............
Is it easier said than done? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.


My life isn't perfect, far from it. This glaringly obvious lack of perfection is something I recognize, and quite frankly, don't ever expect to achieve. The difference for me is that I choose to be happy, sans perfection. Hell, maybe I choose to be happy because I think that perfection would be rather boring. Resolute and uninteresting? No - perfection wouldn't suit me.

What I do have is the ability to change my mind. If you don't like your life, change your mind. I've said this over and over again throughout the years. Sometimes I forget to listen to my own words but when I remember, life improves significantly.

So, take my advice here, change your mind.

Now, having absolutely nothing to do with what inspired me to begin this post, I'm going to share these with you simply because they make me happy. *wink*


This picture always makes me laugh. And Laugh. And laugh. 



This always makes me smile....my sweet boy is getting ready to leap into my arms. I actually caught him a few seconds into the jump.

The sunset reminds me of how every single day brings us beauty. It is up to us to see it.


There is Beauty everywhere, you simply have to choose to see it













2 comments:

Shawn said...

Well said, Diana!

Di said...

Shawn, I posted a reply, did it come through?