Thursday, January 17, 2013

Uh Huh


Random things in my life that make my heart happy...
Smile with me, laugh with me ... 



Mishie yawning


Martinis


My silly friends


My handsome Brisco


My beautiful city


The Moya


This lady. 
She's not selling anything or trying to convince you of anything. She simply is sharing her message. She made me smile.


5:00. In any time zone


Mishie peeking at me from behind the curtain



This lady is a sign spinner. Every day for at least the last two years, she stands on the corner and dances for everyone. She makes my heart smile. I love how brave she is!

Fresh made, Turkish baklava


someecards. Fucking awesome.


Kayaking


Cock.
a doodle do


Red


Shoes


This


Did I say Cock?

























4 comments:

Bill said...

Thanks for posting "This". Kassandra is an incredibly gifted visual artist:

http://www.photodom.com/member/kassandra

Bill said...

And yes, you said cock.

Di said...

Bill,
I am so infatuated with her work.

Di said...

I can't help myself, I'm an avid bird watcher.