Friday, July 13, 2007

We're ROCKIN' !!!

QUICK EDIT for my post this morning - I forgot!!!! GEEK GIRL tagged me!!
Hah!! I have been tagged!!! I don't know why others complain about being tagged, I think it's so much fun!!!! Hee hee...my turn now to tag 5 ROCKIN' GIRL BLOGGERS.

Are you ready?....here goes - J-Wim - I love her courage and drive to be a better person and an awesome Tri Athlete. Green Eyed Lady, my biking partner and a good friend who I always get to share a good laugh with. Wendy - she's a really cool chick with very diverse interests. If you have a chance, send her some love, she needs it right now. Momo makes the list of 5 with her kind and insightful posts that are always brimming with love. Boy, this is hard - 5 to choose and I have at least 8 or so... but, it has to be Aimee. She not only keeps Tri Dummy in line she keeps 5 blogs running in between all of her other things. Check out her blogs and you'll see what I mean - she ROCKS!
Now, it's your turn girls, you have to tag 5 ROCKIN' GIRL BLOGGERS. Keep it going and have fun!!



5 comments:

bigmike600 said...

J-Wim will be thrilled. She was up til 1 last night doing her last minute homework (she has to have everything in by Sunday to graduate next Saturday from Ball State) so this will make her day. You guys are too kind. Bigun did well last night. You guys are inspirers.

Tea said...

Very cool. Nice salute to the girlfriends!

Unknown said...

Di - thanks for the shout out and I will get to tagging back as soon as I get my first tri and my last nursing research paper done tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Thanks very Di.

I'm not feeling all that bloggy today, but when I'm back in the swing of things ...

aimee said...

Aw, thanks Di! I don't think I've ever been tagged before! Thanks for the comments on my blog :)