Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy 43rd!!! BIGUN

Last night was thee night. Bigun turned 43. We had a great showing. All of our friends who could make it were here. We missed a few faces but they live out of state and we understand. Mostly. Sort of. Kind of. Awww - who needs 'em?!?!? LOL Just kidding you guys!!! We love you and you were missed last night (you know who you are).

We were surrounded by friends and family and it was a really fun night. It was an unusually early night too. Maybe that's because Bigun had his 100 mile ride this morning. I think everyone was kind to keep that in mind. He has been a little sick the past few days too. He was tired. The question here though is this. WHAT AM I?!?! CHOPPED LIVER?!?!? I was wanting to party. Party poopers. House was empty by midnight. I was asleep in 10 minutes.






Drink of the night was Pomegranate Margaritas. They were okay. I need to work on this recipe a bit. Figure out that one little thing that sends them from "they're tasty" to " Wow THESE ROCK!" Know what I mean? In my quest for the photo of a most delicious Pomerita I found this site -http://www.pomwonderful.com/index.html check it out!! Man oh man, the food looks incredulous!!


The lemon drops were pretty fantastic though. My girlfriend KoJo came up with these. I had polled once before about a lemon martini and was poopooed. Kojo brought the ingredients over 2 nights ago. It took us half a litre of Kettle One Citroen Vodka but we got it right. Finally!! What a tough job!! Someone's gotta do it. So, we served the Lemon Drop Martini's in cute little suagr rimmed glasses and they were the hit of the alcohol! er, I mean party. That'll teach me to "poll". Next time, I'll just serve whatever the hell I want and tell them they'll love it!! Kojo is the girl in the center, after a few lemon drops herself... LOL I won't bore you too much with all of the "stuff" I'll share pictures instead...










A few other of our "Party Staples" Our friends, Perez (left to right), Haskins, and Alli, Bigun's sis.










We even had a stripper Check out Bigun's face. Happy Lap!! or is that Happy Lap Dance? LOL (my girlfriend is going to kill me) Rotflmao. Say "Oh well" LOL




Bigun's Mom came down from North Carolina for the Bigun event.


Pretty sure Fun was had by all. Thanks for stopping in - next party we have, we hope you can make it!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)
So glad you used some of the pictures - although I know I took a couple of Bigun cutting the cake and his hand was posed "just so" looking like the big poof that he is... :-)

Had a blast and knew that you would be asleep fast!

:-*
Party Pooper #682

Tri-Dummy said...

Mrs. Bigun:
First things first...your house is decorated fabulously! That's my gay comment for the week.

Second...the pic of Bigun and the stripper is priceless. I think he liked how hookerish she looked. LOL

Cool party...looked fun!

PS. "HIGHWAY" Wins! Whose takin' credit for the name Mr. or Mrs?
Important question as I don't have a t-shirt in Ogre size; however, I do have one in a dainty Mrs. Bigun size.

momo said...

di, it looks like you all had a GREAT time! the look on bigun's face is priceless!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to miss the bday party, sounds like a grand time. Hope you had a piece of cake for me. Had fun at the Lightning gsme w/ the Amry & Navy alumni groups, too bad it was on the same night though!
Hope

Anonymous said...

So glad the party was a success...sorry I couldn't be there. Bigun looks like a hunk!! Love to you both, Cheryl