Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tonight is Your Night Bro


And tonight - Bigun just might score. Can you guys hear Danny DeVito singing in the background? Well, tonight is THEE Night. WICKED. Bigun gave me tickets to WICKED. So, I'll be sporting my binos on the way to our seats to enjoy the production tonight. Cannot wait.


I don't know what I'm going to wear!! I better skip work today. Girl's got some shopping to do. Wait, can't. I have some training to do today. Okay, maybe I'll suddenly contract Geek Girl's cold. That darn Geek Girl. I just KNEW she was contagious!!!

2 comments:

momo said...

oh, have fun!! we took the kids to see wicked in september and even little j liked it. let us know how it goes.

(well, not the scoring part, the you know, play part...)

Tri-Dummy said...

I would say sitting through what Bigun is about to sit through is worthy of some serious HANKY PANKY.