Friday, March 30, 2007

Kayaking on the Gulf at Sunset


Remember the couple we told you about? You know, the ones from the West Point Founder's Day Dinner. Curt and Linda. Curt is a triathlete... ringing a bell yet? It was in the Karma post...

Any way, I received an email today while I was supposed to be working. It was from Linda and she wanted to know if Bigun and me would like to go on a kayak trip tomorrow night on the Gulf of Mexico at sunset. Uh. Well. Let me think. Huh....still thinking....
... ... ... ... ...
YES! Ofcourse we want to go. So, Bigun and I are heading out to the water tomorrow night after work for a little tandem kayak trip in the Gulf. I can't wait. Stay tuned for the pictures!!!
The couple featured to the right will be "leading the tour". Can't wait!!
p.s. notice in the bio - Diane is a triathlete....

2 comments:

Comm's said...

man that is so cool. I love kayaking.

Fe-lady said...

Have fun! There are only a couple of things better than being in a kayak in the ocean.....ahhhH!