Wednesday, March 28, 2007

L for Love


That's right baby. Finger and thumb in the shape of an "L" on yer forehead means "L" for Love Baby. Dodgeball, instant classic. "L" for love it!! Enough about Dodgeball. I'm not here to talk about Dodgeball.

I'm actually here to talk about Bigun. He's in a bit of a funk. You see, for those of you who don't know this yet, Bigun lives to be funny. Lives for it. Hands down it is his greatest goal everyday. Be the Funniest. Be Funny. Make people laugh. I laugh at him. A lot. Mostly on the inside, but I'm laughin'. I'm laughin' because Bigun really is funny. Sometimes I think his humor is a little more sideways than I prefer. Then it occurs to me whose mind it is coming from and I laugh ( mostly on the inside). He's hysterical. Crack me up hysterical funny. He is.

Those of you who read his blog, you get it. That's why most of you come back. The laughs in between the work out reports. He's also a guy who likes to leave funny comments on other bloggers' posts. He's funny. He can't help it. He's probably posting right now. On the other PC. Trying hard to be serious instead of funny. I don't think he'll be able to go on like this much longer. Help. Let him know you need the funny Bigun back. Give him the "L" for love sign. Let him know you want the old funny Bigun back. Help him make us all laugh again. Remember - "L" for love ya Bigun!!!

6 comments:

Comm's said...

I had no idea you had such a rockin blog Mrs. B.

My apologies and I will be faithful.

Happiness comes from within. Throw Bigun a steak and long neck and he should snap out of it.

If not...dress for a pillow fight ;)

Tri-Dummy said...

I will give him an L for like...I like Bigun.
I will give him an L for laugh...he makes me laugh...a lot.
I will give him an L for looking...looking forward to his next funny post.
I will give him an L for lucky...as he's lucky to have a lady who cares enough to care this much.

I WILL NOT give Bigun an L for love. That would be gay...until we meet officially, then we can love each udda...mutually. And he's going to have to say it first, cuz I'm the guy in our relationship.

momo said...

well, if tri-dummy won't, i will...

i give bigun an L for love. (and notice that is capital)... as in, we love you, bigun, don't censor yourself because one person misunderstood your intention. say what you mean and mean what you say and your LOVE for the rest of us will come through loud and clear.

Di said...

Comm,Good advice!! LOL I'll try the steak tonite. If I need to step it up to pillow fight or full out blanket combat, then I guess I'll just have to soldier up and git er done.
TD - thanks for the "L"
Momo- You totally rock! Thanks for the Really Big "L"!!!

Anonymous said...

I know for a fact he's got his groove back - I was there! ;)

Di said...

well, he atleast has his spread sheet back!!! LOL