Monday, March 26, 2007

There's More?

Damn skippy!

I have had a few side requests for more pics. Bigun's B-Day was a lot of fun...here they are, as requested for Kim, Linda, The Stripper Chick and all of you others who are curious but won't ask! LOL





Our next door neighbors with their sweet little ray of sunshine.....






Our stalker friends here... we knew them in North Carolina 14 years ago. They found out we lived here and next thing you know, here they are! They live here now too. We have that effect on people. Where ever we go, they follow. Weird










This is KoJo. Another stalker friend. She followed us here from Texas. We moved here from Houston and a year later, she's buying a house a mile away. Weird - I'm telling you, it's true.









Sam and Alli....more stalkers. This time, it's Bigun's sister and her hubby. They migrated south a year ago. Guess where? Yep- about a mile away. Notice a trend here? We are so Freakin' popular, everyone wants to be where we are. We have that effect on people. I can't explain it. It's a gift. Or is it? Hummm...let's think on that one. I'll get back to you.








doesn't actually have anything at all to do with the party. I just love the picture. It's Pomegranate Salsa. Doesn't it look awesome?!?!? Yummmm







I met this couple in a furniture store. The rest, as they say, is history. That was 7 years ago. True story - swear.







The Wild Crew here. They went out Bull riding after they left the party....needed a little more action LOL sorry, not bull riding, they went to The Dallas Bull. That's what it was. whoops.






This is me. Spreading happiness, joy and sunshine in little sugar rimmed glasses. Lemon Drops are yummy. Someone asked me where all the men were...well, the main photographer was a guy. You are enjoying the party through his eyes.....
Say Thank you to Party Pooper #682 (see comments on Happy 43rd Bigun)


6 comments:

Tri-Dummy said...

I like the fairy wings...nice touch. LOL

Bigun said...

and No, the Bigun doesn't have a "tinkerbell" fantacy...really...well, maybe just a little...ok, you caught me!

Anonymous said...

I have to point out - even though we met at the furniture store - you guys followed US here (Okay - so it was only a day later - but still!) :-)

Party Pooper #628

The Stretch Doc said...

Now that looked like fun!

From H-town huh, U better watch out then, I might be moving around the corner from ya!

rockon`

Anonymous said...

A mile away is TOO far - I was thinking more of stumbling home range...

Di said...

Tomboy said...
A mile away is TOO far - I was thinking more of stumbling home range...


Di -
there's a house for sale 3 doors down....LOL