Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Betty Lou's Got Back

Here she is getting ready for her maiden transport of Fred and The Red Rider - Green Eyed Lady's ride. I tried to get out of work early yesterday so I could hit Flatwoods for a nice bike ride. Early turned into late and late turned into later. We didn't get to the park until about 7:15pm. We had time to do one lap of 7 miles. Park closes at 8:30 so it was a good thing I was done after one lap.
My legs weren't tired, I could have ridden longer. My neck though was another story. It was screaming at the end of one loop. Today, it's my shoulders that are feeling the ride. My legs don't feel like they've done anything. Hopefully I can add another 4 miles to my ride tomorrow. Betty Lou's diggin her new booty gear.
photo courtesy of Green Eyed lady

9 comments:

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

I can't believe you cropped yourself out of that picture - that was a good picture even if I was the photographer! ;) I was thinking mabye my bike should be Barney - whaddya think? You know, pals, right? LOL

Wrenched Photography said...

Oh my gawd, look at the ass! Its like she's one of those rap guys girlfriends or something.

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face

So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Baby got back!

momo said...

too cute, the bikes are almost bigger than betty lou!

have you been fit on your bike? i had some neck and shoulder issues because i was setup incorrectly - reaching too far - and that could be causing your neck pinch.

The Stretch Doc said...

..I like big butts and I can not lie, you other brothers cant deny..Betty Lou Got Back!!!

yeah Sexy!!!!

rockon`

Oly said...

My neck is starting to hurt from staring at your cars rear....end/ bumper. Sweetness is Betty!

Comm's said...

yes I was going to also state the obvious, the bikes are bigger than the rear of the car.

Tri-Dummy said...

NICE!!!

Where's the pic of you in my tri-shirt?

LoneStarCrank said...

You sure Betty Lou can handle those bikes... funny that the span of the tires on the back is wider than the car. Love it!!!!

Great to hear the maiden voyage went well.

Di said...

TD- Pic of T shirt... I wore it to the St Anthony's race. I mananged to get photos of everyone except me. I'll make sure to get a photo next time. Promise!
And yes, riding down the highway with the bikes on was pretty funny from my rear view mirror. The bikes were bigger than Betty Lou! It was hysterical.