Friday, May 4, 2007

Cinco de Crappy Floats

I. HATE. PARADES. I was on my way to the Mini dealership today and what the hell do you think happens? Uh huh. I get stuck - on the interstate mind you - behind 15 or so Parade floats being towed along by Pick up trucks. WTF?!?!? They looked suspiciously like this...









And like this......













and like this.....








Okay. So maybe they didn't look EXACTLY like these particular floats but they certainly were from the same freakin' family of floats.


I am on an INTERSTATE HIGHWAY!! I have places to be. Things to do. Things like getting my sport link installed on Betty Lou. Again I say...WTF?!?!?!? What are these people NOT thinking?!?!?


Want to see what my sport link looks like installed on Betty Lou?

hmm.. I'm sure there's a photo somewhere here....




let's see......








Nope. There's no photo. Thanks to stinkin' parade floats and a flipped over back hoe, The guys in service didn't have enough time to install my sport link. I have to wait an entire week for the next available day. Next Thursday, provided there are no stupid ass parades and no overturned back hoes and no freaky bizarre highway incidents. Next Thursday.

I. HATE. PARADES. Who needs 'em any way?

4 comments:

Bigun said...

I think Betty Lou was looking forward to having the a little work done to her rear end...

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

Personally, I think you're buying time and made the whole thing up. First it was the tires with dry rot. Now it's floats on the interstate. I can't wait to see what you come up with next! ;) I LOVE what you did with your music selection. You are SO clever which is why, I repeat, I can't wait to see what you come up with next week!

Di said...

oh ho ho and a yuk yuk yuk. you two are sooo funny

S. Baboo said...

What on earth are parades doing on an interstate?

When we are at Houstin we will be staying at the Woodlands Waterway Marriott. Are you all planning on being there?