Thursday, May 3, 2007

St. Anthony's AGAIN!!!!

Okay -I had a GREAT friggin' post. I mean it was a total kick ass, blow you away, incredible post!!!

WTFudge happened you ask? Glad you asked!! Windows went into Hibernate and ate my friggin' post when it shut down!!! Son. Of. A. Friggin'. Biscuit. Eater!!!!!!!!!!! So, you will now be getting the abridged version...



This is me - or some semblance, anyways of what is growing inside of me. I feel like CRAP.










This is Luke on the Bike - he flew! We rang cowbell!!











This is Bigun coming out of the water Great time! Rang cowbell!





This is Bigun coming out of transition for his run ( I missed photo ops for the bike) the sun totally screwed me on a good angle for a good bike shot of Bigun. BTW I actually ran the whole length of the transition area in order to get this shot of Bigun. I thought I did so great! Then the bastard has the gall to tell me he cramped really bad in transition area. Basically insinuating that I can't run for a damn and the only reason I caught up with him was due to his small delay. Whatevah!! ( still love you Bigun) wink wink






This is The Family of Luke after he finished the race aren't they awesome?












This is Excelman. he was too fast for me on the rest of the race. As you can see, his feet never touch the ground. I think his bike hovers and when he swims, he's actually 3 inches above the water line. Rang cowbell.












Here is a shot of Greeneyed Lady in the bleachers across from where I was standing at the finish line. She ignored me.










This is Boo. I fill my time in between all of the Tri Photo ops with her. I love photographing this little girl, and she loves being photographed. She rang cowbells








Here we are - Bigun at the finish line. Great shot right? Yeah, well, my other post was so much more detailed and much much more entertaining. This is what you get now - thanks to windows.









My other post ( which was amazingly animated, articulate and profound) detailed all of the good stuff, times projected, times actual and lots of great commentary disappeared along with the meal and margaritas we had at Dan Marino's after the race. I know, I've told you that already. I could use another one of those maragritas right now.

Just a reminder - I'm sick - this is running around inside my body and has been since Sunday. Doesn't any one feel sorry for me?


Didn't think so. That's okay. I'm okay with that. I know, I don't have the flu either, just a cold. It still totally sucks. It's all good though. Tomorrow I get my sport link installed on Betty Lou. Betty Lou will be "Gettin Out"

Thanks for stopping in.
Di

8 comments:

Oly said...

Lukes got my bike shoes and Bigun has my wetsuit. Did I leave my garage door open?

Get better Di.

Bigun said...

awwwww....poor Di! how's that for sympathy?

Di said...

Bigun has left a new comment on your post "St. Anthony's AGAIN!!!!":

awwwww....poor Di! how's that for sympathy?

Di says to Bigun ...Bite me.F*%@$R.

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

Your pictures are awesome, Mrs B. Totally awesome. And think about it...when people read the paper or a magazine they are usually more interested in the pictures than the article (think Playboy, if you must). There's an old saying about not remembering a person's name but always remembering how they made you feel. To paraphrase (ahem), I may not remember what you wrote but I'll always remember what you photographed. There, that should make you feel better. ;)

Di said...

Thanks for the kind words GEL!! Appreciate it. Mucho.

Wrenched Photography said...

Word of the day: Cowbell. Windows sucks monkey balls. Go linux

Di said...

WW - I'm totally onboard with your feelings about windows. I need to go now and update my word of the day. I also need to mix up my music again...see ya'll in a little while

Anonymous said...

Everything she said about me is true ;^)