Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Are you ready?


I received a few emails yesterday asking why the poll wasn't working......hmmm. Strange. Sure enough the poll was checked as Active but was reporting Deactivated. I "fixed" the poll so that it would take votes. When I shut it down at 5:30, the vote was going back and forth between the two names by one vote. I couldn't take another tie. So, I turned off the poll and called it a day. I have been in a quandary all day long as to what I should do...
Both Blink and Greeneyed Lady are going to receive the winning Mini T's! The new name for the Mini is .......
Betty Lou. Let me rephrase that - Sexxy Betty Louise. LOL I hope you all like it.
I'll be calling her Betty Lou for short.
Watcha think? BTY LOU
Thank you to everyone who took time out of their busy schedules to suggest names and also to vote. Thank you Thank you. Thank you especially to Greeneyed Lady and Blink for their suggestions! You are both winners!!!
Have you heard the news
It's all over town
If you ain't heard it boys
You better sit down
I got the story here
It's hot off the press
Brace yourself now
And take a deep breath
Grab a hold of something
Hold on tight
Betty Lou's gettin' out tonight
First heard the rumor down on 12th and Main
The poor druggist he was going insane
His stuff is selling out like never before
He finally had to up and close the store
All the boys were getting ready to fight
Betty Lou's gettin' out tonight
Betty Lou's gettin' out tonight
Betty Lou's gettin' out tonight
She was bad
Her momma got mad
But now her momma said it's all right
All the boys are getting ready and right
Betty Lou's gettin'out tonight
Betty Lou
Betty Lou
It's all true
It's really true
What do you think about that boys
Bob Seger

8 comments:

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

Great compromise! Medium for me, please. The plate for the vette was supposed to read DRMCMTRU but too many letters for Florida. And then Curt told me he would never drive the car with that plate so just as well! Tomorrow will be the first day he takes the vette to work so I can have the car with the bike rack. I'll be nervous all day! I'm getting back on the saddle after a 6-month hiatus. Am I looking forward to the headwinds at Flatwoods? You bet! And I can't wait you for you to join us...

Di said...

The bike rack gets installed on friday...LOL

Wrenched Photography said...

Blame me for the one vote difference.

Oly said...

Diplomat, Respect!

Di said...

Did you hear that everyone?!? It's all WW's fault!!!! LOL, no really, I have to be honest. I was so torn about having to decide between the two names because I honestly LOVED them both!! Betty Lou is a PERFECT solution. Not to mention, Bob Seger already has written a song about Betty Lou. Okay, so his Betty Lou is a trashy slut. Oh well. She's still HAWT!!

Bigun said...

did someone say, "trashy slut"?

Di said...

me thinks Bigun has "trashy slut" radar. wait. that's just not right.

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Ugh - I'm insanely jealous. I love tiny, impractical cars. Baboo calls them "Bombs on skateboards"