Sunday, December 17, 2006

Escape?


So, now we will forgo the beer truck in Atlanta for a Prison in San Francisco. If I were a fortune teller for Triathletes headed for the Escape I would predict lots of hills. I wonder if Training in Florida will provide optimum hill training?





the route promises to be interesting...










The sites are something to look forward to also.....I can't wait. San Francisco is a beautiful city. So much to do and so much to see.
there will be ample time on our 8 hour flight for that long overdue Bloody Mary. Cheers everyone!















2 comments:

S. Baboo said...

I think it is so cool that Marc got into Alcatraz...without doing anything illegal I assume ;-)

Hills, hills and more hills for sure. I actually believe that the swim exit to transition involves running up a hill of sand.

The best advice I've heard for hill training on flat land is to find wind and ride into it. Oh, you can also find a tall parking structure and do "hill" repeats.

Di said...

As far as I know, he did nothing illegal to get into this race.Does that mean he didn't?...well, if he thought it would help him in the lottery he might consider sleeping with an official or something along those lines...maybe.