Saturday, December 9, 2006

Tri Sherpa


Pretty Funny, I am thinking that with the glorious designation of Sherpa should come a furry hat and a Llama. Noelle is a beautiful creature. Maybe she could help solve my "Transitions Dilemmas". When the Transition site is on the other side of the swamp from the spectators. Noelle could not only stowe my gear for me she could trot right through the muck and cypress with me on her back. We could pack her in the back of the Avalanche with Marc's bike. Easy.

Not to slight our sweet creature Noelle but a girl has to be fashion conscious on these tris. Doesn't she? I found this gorgeous hat and scarf that would look divine with this guy to the left... you decide. They call this one the Zhivago hat and scarf. Would that make my lovely Alpaca to the left the Dr himself?
Ofcourse, I do live in Florida. Maybe I should skip the whole hat and scarf idea. The Alpaca however is a pretty brilliant idea. Santa will be getting a new addition to the wish list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment! If only I wasn't in the situation I would see the humor in it. ;) Moving is so hard, though, so I'm stuck until the summer when I leave town altogether. Maybe I can make it fun by making messes all over the place.