Wednesday, December 6, 2006

The Mad Dog



Help me out here everyone, those of you who know me know.....it's going to be tough. The race at Madeira Beach is called the Mad Dog after The St Pete Mad Dogs Tri Organization. They are a great group of people and I always see more than a few members at every race we attend. If anyone knows how to throw a Party, uh, whoops ...I mean a Triathlon, it is the Mad Dogs.

I don't want to sound like a whiner so bear with me here. Here is what makes it tough, Marc in all of his shining brilliance wants to do a 70.3 on the same day. (What is he thinking?!?!?!) He claims it is an "A" something or other kind of race. I say "A" SCHMAY. I don't really know what it is but I can tell you what it is not. It is NOT at Madeira Beach. It is NOT going to have a beer truck (very important fact). It is NOT going to have a huge tent with a cool live band(major cudos and large added benefit to this spectator). It is NOT going to have the St Pete Mad Dogs backing it. It is NOT going to have the beautiful Gulf Of Mexico running along it's edge. All I can really say is, IT is NOT.




Marc better REALLY be good to me for this. Having to give up the Mad Dog Race....I just don't know if I can.




marc(70.3).....Mad Dog....marc....Mad Dog....marc....Mad Dog.....




Honey, you better learn how to make a REALLY yummy Bloody Mary for this one.

No comments: