Tuesday, April 24, 2007

and the winner is... (edited)


What to name the duo.... well, I am at an impasse. There have been a few suggestions posted in the feedback section of the blog. I keep getting a lot of "sideline" suggestions via my email address instead of folks commenting on the blog itself. Should I disqualify the names emailed to me? Should I list them? What do you think? Let me know..I'll be waiting for your feedback on what to do...
T's are waiting... BTW I posted the wrong picture of the Winners T... the picture you all saw is not the one I have...sorry. I'll post a pic of the correct T tomorrow.
Okay, we all kow TD (LYL TD) wants his Tshirt!! LOL these are all of the names I have been sent so far...
Red Ryder
Artemis
Ike
Bam Bam as in... uh... sexxxy?
Tina as in Ike and Tina
Betty as in Rubble uh sorry, I mean SEXXXXXXY
N-V
Domino Model turned Bounty Hunter
Baby she's my Baby
Blueberry
Blue Goose
Mama Smurf well, you know
DB (play on DB Cooper could be Di's Baby)
Sweet Judy Blue Eyes
Scout Harper Lee character
Zooey CS Lewis character
McGill Beatles- Rocky Racoon McGill called herself Lil....
Carma You probably see the play on words here
Gwen think Arthur and the round table
Sapphire my birthstone...she's blue too
In the mean time...rock on!

20 comments:

Tri-Dummy said...

STOP! Too much thinking.

You don't need to list anything. You need to PICK a name for your car and a name for your bike.

Then you needt to send me my t-shirt.

There.

That's sorted out.

Anonymous said...

Lil Bigun - it doesn't get any better than that. Btw, I changed my name from "tomboy" to "greeneyelady." I'm a work-in-progress, I tell ya...

Di said...

The only thing with Lil gun and Lil Bigun - they are affiliated with Bigun. This one is all mine. No Bigun affiliation....know what I mean? ;) afterall...it's all about me baby!! lol

Anonymous said...

Alrighty then, N-V gets my second vote...

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, I'm starting to dig that t-shirt so that means I'm going to sympathize with those who were too timid to put their ideas out there. Consequently, you need to check your email! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok, since you expressed interest in one of the Brickman's ideas, I'm going to put it out there for your viewing pleasure - well, that, and the chance for the t-shirt. "DB" as in DB Cooper. We'll share the t-shirt...

Anonymous said...

Ok, at the risk of looking desperate for the t-shirt, I'm giving up two more ideas. Sweet Judy Blue Eyes for the car and Red Ryder for the bike. This feels like the push at the end of a race, now doesn't it?

Di said...

LOL

Comm's said...

Walker & Texas Ranger. Now if you don't like that how about Ricky & Bobby. Luke & Laura.

I prefer Ike & Tina

Bigun said...

I'm staying out of this - all I get to do is ride "in" the car. Sometimes. If I'm good. And then I have to put out...or get out.

Di said...

sorry TD - I have friends who can't figure out how to get their comments in the comment section...I had to help them out!! You won't begrudge a girl for being thoughtful will you? I know, I know, you want your T!! lol So - I posted their suggestions.:( Sorry We're a little older than you...our friends are our age and older too. Bear with us. The computer is still a mystery to many of us old people... I just learned how to type on a keyboard last year!! LOL just kidding. Sort of.

Anonymous said...

Thelma and Louise? I think the pairs work - just need more female pairs maybe to choose from...

Oly said...

Um.... thats Betty as in, sexxyyyy!!!!

Oly said...

Oh! and thats BAM BAM, as in sexxyyyy!!!!

Wrenched Photography said...

Thelma and Louise? That cracked me up, my best friend named her, ummmm mammaries that.

Blue Diamond (yes they do exist)

Green Eyed Lady (aka GEL) said...

Hey, thanks for all your help tonight with my blog! You solved all my problems so I'm pretty confident you can get the cat rocking again! ;)

Oly said...

Pa..lease don't start up that cat.

If you do I may have to chase it.

Di said...

ROTFLMAO!!! that's hysterical...the cat stopped "groovin'" on his own. Don't know what happened. Maybe he's just worn out!! LOL

Di said...

Yesterday, my girlfriend from NC suggested I call the car Penny and the bike Lane.... pretty good.

Fe-lady said...

love the kitty cats...poor things...
Thanks for the kind words on my site! :-)