Friday, April 13, 2007

Nice Cleavage

Okay....keep watching.....she has now taken up residence with us. She needs a name. I'll be posting some pics of her and her new friend ( red Lemond)...

To give you an idea of her personality, she's really HAWT. Totally sexy. Her engine doesn't purr, it growls. A sound system to die for. She can handle a turn or a curve like a hot knife through butter. Comfortable as all get out. But man oh man, check out her cleavage!! I haven't even mentioned her booty!!

9 comments:

Bigun said...

booty, shmooty - cleavage is where it's at!

tri-mama said...

Is she for sale? That would be the 10 year old, so much for thou shall noy covet. I'm going with "N-V" for a name.

Oly said...

Gots to go swim, but I am soooo on this.

I'll be back with somthing in a while.

The laps are going to fly by thinking about this.

Peace!

Comm's said...

lil'gun

Oly said...

HHHMMMMMMM.....how about Cavalo Azul. :)

Bigun said...

arrrrg! noooo, not cabella abduhl again! I'm going with, "please go slowly so you don't get a ticket and our insurance goes up" - but I think that's kinda long...and like, "yea, right"...

Jazzzzergal aka "Mrs blink" said...

I second the vote for cavalo azul. You could make if feminine by use cavala azul. When does the contest start? We will be ready for you this time!! ;)

Oly said...

Betty, she was the sexiest flinstone and she always wore blue.

Tri-Dummy said...

Domino...for that hardcore bounty hunter chick, who was English and a former model, btw.

We can't forget your car is English.